MB1 User Manual Addendum
Version 1.2 of the user manual addendum of ExpertSDR2 for MB1 covers the following topics:
- How to set up cat ports for digital and logging software
- How to split cat port for cat controlled external power amplifier
- How to set up various 3rd party software:
- HRD/DM780, RCKRTTY, SWISSLOG, FLDIGI, N1MM+, MULTIPSK, WSJT-X & JTDX, CW SKIMMER, K9DUR DVK
- ExpertSDR2 settings for minimizing latency
- Basic remote operation of the MB1
- Added description of Utilities for ESDR2 by Yuri UT4LW. This enhances the DX Spot display on the spectrum scope so that Spots are displayed
a) In all modes CW, SSB, RTTY and PSK
b) From your local Skimmer
c) From an external server which can include DX Cluster & Skimmer Spots
d) With comprehensive filtering available on the Spots from the external server.
- Also basic description of Yuri’s 5MContest software and its integration with ESDR2 for panadaptor control.