Expert Electronic’s WLAN switch is a universal switch controlled via a wireless WLAN connection. It is perfect to use when its impossible to run cables for remotely located, power switches, antenna switches etc. It is a crucial accessory to include when building a remote station.
Using the WLAN 802.11 b/g/n standard lets you include the WLAN switch in already existing wireless networks. The WLAN switch is based on the famous, miniature WLAN module ESP‑07E, it combines open architecture, good usability, and opportunity to program the module firmware by yourself.
The unit consists of a miniature WLAN module with an external antenna, power stabiliser, and galvanically isolated control switches based on opto-relay.
EE WLAN Switch main capabilities
- Remote control of external DC circuits with voltage up to 100 V and current up to 300 mA.
- Connect up to 12 active circuits.
- Several ways to control the load: closing of the normally opened switch, voltage output when the switch is on, closing of the switch contact on the case – pin connected to GND.
- Using several WLAN switches simultaneously in the same system/network.
- Update WLAN module firmware via internal USB-COM converter.
- Operation in a wide range of supply voltages from 8V to 20V DC and from 12V to 20V AC.
- Convenient web-interface for WLAN switch control.
- Open platform, you may create your own software for the internal module.
- Main PCB covered with several layers of translucent plastic (done at manufacture) to protect it from moisture, corrosion, etc.
WLAN Switch Introduction Video
EE WLAN Switch Specifications
|Number of control switches||12|
|Switch type||Normally opened circuit
(galvanically isolated control switches based on opto-relay)
|Operating types||Closing of the normally opened switch
Closing of the switch contact on the case (the second contact should be connected to the case via jumper)
The voltage output on one of the switch contacts (the second should be connected to the +U power via jumper)
|Max switching voltage, V||100|
|Max switching current, mA||300 (up to 500 in peaks t=10ms)|
WLAN standard on the internal module
|Operating modes||Access Point (AP), Client + Access Point (STA+AP)|
|FLASH memory capacity, kb||512|
RAM data, kb
RAM instructions, kb
|Supply Voltage range, V||+8…+20 DC
|Current consumption, mA with 12V supply||up to 70|
Be the first to review “EE WLAN Switch”
You must be logged in to post a review.