WaveNode WN-2m General Description
The WaveNode WN-2m is the perfect power and SWR monitor system for the portable or mobile ham, remote controlled stations and commercial applications where exact power and SWR measurements are crucial.
The unique feature of the WN-2m system is its smaller flat form factor and its large 16-segment LED bar showing power or SWR. You will have a view of output power and instantly notice SWR problems!
The Basic Station Monitor consists of the WN-2m signal processing unit and in-line coax sensors. The WN-2m contains all signal processing for one or two coax in-line sensors, and no calibration is necessary. The interface to the computer is made via USB port.
The WN-2m can run stand-alone, or run in conjunction with your PC for simultaneous viewing of both channels. Powerful 16-bit RISC processor with 12-bit A/D converter allows fast sampling and data transfer via USB port. Local selection on the unit of Channel number, SWR reset, and input/output port monitoring.
WaveNode WN-2m Main Features
- Simultaneous monitoring of RF power/SWR on two separate coax RF sensors.
- Calculates SWR, peak, and average power for display on the built-in LCD display. Bargraph displays of peak power are shown when the RF power exceeds 2 watts.
- SWR protection relay (User selectable ports and level)
- Full-speed USB computer interface on all products.
- 16-bit RISC microprocessor, 12-bit A/D converter, and precision peak/average detection circuitry for each sensor.
- 40 Khz sampling of the RF envelope provides a digital Oscilloscope view of the modulation envelope.
- Spectrum Analysis monitors the data content and bandwidth of the modulation speech or data stream. Monitor Inter modulation and splatter real-time as you operate.
- All data viewing and control can be done locally or remotely via PC.
- Voice and Tone announcing of power and SWR for visually impaired operation.
- Thruline sensor selection from 100 KHz- 1.3 GHZ. (See Thruline sensor selection for complete details).
- PC running Microsoft OS XP, 7, 8, 10 or 11.
- USB port.
- Measure and display Peak, Average power and SWR.
- + – 5%
- 11-16 VDC @ 350 ma. (With included power supply or from station +12 VDC supply)
- Display Unit: 134 mm wide X 46 mm deep X 87mm high. (Includes removable rubber feet).
- Sensors: 102mm long X 39mm deep X 86mm high.
- 12 segment green bargraph for Peak forward power or SWR.
- Bargraph range is user selectable.
- Control box two sensor inputs (minidin 6 pin).
- Sensor SO-239 or N type connectors (specify when ordering).
- USB type connector for PC interface
WaveNode WN-2m Standard System Includes
- Wattmeter Control/Display unit.
- One HF 2 kW RF sensor (contact us for other options)
- CDROM (software and USB driver)
- Wall transformer (220-240V EU standard)
- USB cable with ferrite cores
WaveNode WN-2m Special Order Options
These features can be included at deliver, please contact us for more info.
- Sensor RFView port for external monitoring.