The XPA125 amplifier has a gain of 13 dB making it the perfect amplifier for a 5 watt transmitter when 100 watt output is needed. Its maximum power output is 100 watt.
The automatic Antenna Tuner Unit and power amplifier unit of XPA125 can be used independently of each other as either an automatic antenna tuner or a separate power amplifier. The tuner handle 14-500 ohm loads in the HF bands 1,8-30 MHz and 6 meter band 50-54 MHz.
The XPA125 has a variety of intelligent protection circuits to ensure the safety of the amplifier and connected transceiver. When abnormal operating conditions like SWR is too high, too much drive power or too high temperature, the amplifier enters bypass mode and displays an alarm message.
The large back lit LCD display shows input and output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status and warning messages making operation of this modern amplifier simple and user friendly.
XPA125 has automatic band selection via the accessory connection directly compatible with the X5105 or X108 G transceivers, or by manual section using the front panel BAND button. In the accessory connection there is also a PTT input and ALC input available.
A serial connection makes it possible to connect the XPA125 to a PC for firmware upgrades.
The XPA125B has been FCC approved and is CE complaint.
- Frequency range: 0,5-54 MHz
- Maximum output power: 1,8-30 MHz >100W / 50MHz >80W
- Maximum ambient operation temp: 55C
- Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
- Spurious suppression: >50 dB
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volt DC
- Transmit current draw: @ max output 30A
- Receive current draw: @ max 700 mA
- ATU Frequency range: 1,8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
- ATU Tuning range: 14-500 Ohm
- Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 70 mm (Excluding knobs, feets, handle etc)
- Weight: 2,66 kg (Shipping weight 4 kg)
In the Box
- XPA125 100W Linear Power Amplifier
- Control cable for Xiegu transceivers
- 12 Volt DC power cable
- USB cable for PC connection
- English user manual
- CE certificate
- Xiegu Service Card
- General amplifier control cable with protection circuit (coming soon)
- Amplifier control cable for SunSDR2 PRO, SunSDR2 QRP (coming soon)