The SunSDR2 QRP is a modern HF transceiver with 5W output power and a wide range of capabilities. Thanks to the powerful ExpertSDR2 software and the advantages of the direct sampling SunSDR2 QRP provides high performance at a reasonable price. It can be used either locally via LAN or remotely using ExpertRemote.
The SunSDR2 QRP can be controlled via Internet using Expert Remote, a client-server system that allows you to place the transceiver and server in a remote quiet location with good antennas and operate from any place where internet is available. Just connect your SunSDR2 QRP to the Pileup RPI server, provide the server with an 4G or DSL internet connection and you are ready to remotely access your SunSDR2 QRP from anywhere.
SunSDR2 QRP Main Features
- Immense functionality for a reasonable price
Designing each our device, we try to reach the best balance between the price and functionality
- Full support of the ExpertSDR2 software
Continuously growing and improving ExpertSDR2 software is 100% compatible with the SunSDR2 QRP and will continue to support it for many years to come, for free!
- External control connector
Connect up to 8 external devices to 8 powerful keys with open collectors, such as PAs, external filters, rotate antenna devices etc.
- Remote control operation
Using it, you connect PTT and CW-key to the E-Coder panel. Microphone and E-Coder are connected to the remotely set up PC
- TCI interface
Use it for seamless connection with third-party software like SDC (with its own Skimmer), LogHX, SWISSLOG and RUMlog, more are coming
- No need for an external soundcard
The SunSDR2 QRP does not require an external sound card and audio cables, just plug your headphones in the transceiver and listen to the air
- 16-bit ADC at 122.88 MHz
The SunSDR2 QRP has the best ADC in its price range which provides 122 dB BDR
- Sample rates: 48-384 kHz
At the same time, you can use a 60 MHz wide bandscope + 2 software RXs, each has a SubRX
- Special mode for 768 kHz or 960 kHz sample rate, only for 1 RX + bandscope at the same time
- Supports 4M band only for RX in the 2nd Nyquist zone
- CPU Intel Core i3 or higher
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Video card with 256 Mbyte RAM and OpenGL 1.5 support
- Local network connector 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps
- OS Windows XP/7/8/10 x32 or x64, OS Linux Ubuntu x64
In the Box
- SunSDR2 QRP transceiver
- LAN-cable (1.8m)
- Power supply cable
- RF Cable Mini UHF — HF (PL259) 1Ft (0.3m 1 pc.)